Eastern Avenue P S
The historic pumping station built in 1912 is the first and only working pumping station to house a museum. It is located in what is now the Inner Harbor in Baltimore. Its restoration included replacing all glazing within the existing copper frames with insulated glass, repointing brick, terracotta and granite masonry and repairing multiple roofing systems. The interior was cleaned and painted and failing tile and doors replaced allowing it to continue to serve the City.
3613 Milford Mill Road * Windsor Mill, MD 21244 * (443) 565-0432